Melrose Avenue Activities
The shows are fabulous, but equally fun are all the goings-on on Melrose Avenue! Stop by during lunch or throughout the day.
The Food Court, with local church and school groups offering a variety of eating choices to keep you going
The Community Stage, featuring local talent
- Junior Appalachian Musicians with Phil and Gaye Johnson, Carey Underwood, and Trey Hodge
- Dance Dynamics
- Tryon Guitars
- PCHS "Addams Family" Songs
The Melrose Avenue Parade. This year's costume theme: "Growing Into Your Dream." Parade lineup at 12:15, parade begins at 12:30.
And many more activities, including:
- 12:45 Drumming Street Dance
- Mr. Cheng's beautiful paper creations, snipped before your very eyes
- Rick Hubbard and Jugglestuff, where the whole family will learn how to juggle
- Josh Grubb, a caricature artist who will create unique drawings of you and your family while you wait
- Foothills Equestrian and Nature Center (FENCE): make bird feeders and enjoy a "people chase"
- KEY Club face painters
- Kevin Bradley's amazing juggling and unicycle riding
- Joy Planet Drums
- Lanier Library Dress-up Photo Booth